Having a clear vision of your project specifications will make it easier to hire professionals and avoid sudden expenses due to wasted time. Otherwise you might get stumbled into a difficult situation due to one or more frequent reasons listed below:
- Poor communication: Without clear communication of the project goals, objectives, and timeline, the final product might not meet your expectations.
- Poor quality: Quality assurance is essential to ensure that the final product is bug-free, has all key features, and has a great user experience.
- Cost overruns: Inexperienced studios may underestimate the work involved in a project, leading to costly overruns and delays.
- Unmet deadlines: Without proper project management, deadlines could be missed, resulting in delays and unhappy customers.
- Non-clear business needs: Lack of understanding of client's business needs and app goals may lead to a weak conversion and poor user experience.
By understanding these risks, you can get prepared for potential issues and avoid them by compiling a draft list of studios and then study the team's speciality, portfolio, user reviews, founder & team skills for each candidate. You may use a 10 points rating system to sort your results afterwards. This will help you to rate studios more objectively.